Epson Printer Error Code 0x97, Problem Internal Hardware
Epson Printer Error Code 0x97, Problem Internal Hardware. Error code 0x97 is a warning when there is a problem with the internal hardware. That caused by the failure of the motherboard or other interior parts.
When this error occurs, it occurs suddenly and can cause your printer to shut down or stop printing. Hardware failure may require repair or replacement fast. One way to find out is to try a proven problem.
How to fix Error Code 0x97 Epson?
When a hardware failure occurs without warning, you can try the following:
- Unplug and Plug-in
- Turn off the power and unplug.
- Unplug all cables are connected.
- Unplug the USB driver.
- Remove all the cartridges in the printer.
- Press the power down to release all remaining current in the printer.
- Plug all cables and USB – Replace the printer cartridge – Turn on the power.
- See if the error message remains.
If the error persists, then follow it to the next method.
- Remove and install
- Please turn off the Epson printer and unplug it.
- Then disconnect all cables and USB.
- And, wait 5 minutes for the printer to cool.
- Next Press and press the power button to 60 seconds. DO NOT RELEASE.
- Wait, after 60 seconds (DON’T RELEASE), plug in the power cord and hold it for 60 seconds.
- Then, release the power button. Check whether an error message still appears.
Clean Mechanical Pad
- Turn the printer off and unplug it.
- Immediately, remove the printer cover and case.
- Then, on the wet tissue with warm water. Wipe the cleaning pads.
- Temporarily keep wet wipes for a few minutes on the paper.
- Then, remove the tissue and leave it to dry completely.
- Next, install and turn on the printer. See if the error continues.
If all the methods tried without updating, you might need to contact customer support or professional support. Most Epson printer is a multifunction printer that has complex interior hardware. Therefore, professional help is required when all methods tested.
Nothing is more troublesome than damaging your printer in the middle of the document creation. However, more delays may occur avoided if you know how to troubleshoot common errors printer. For users of Epson, 0x97 Error Codes have a lot of improvement that you can try. Different things happen to Canon printers such as Canon Pixma Error Code 5100 Printer (A printer error has occurred. With 2 Flashes)
If the problem has not occurred resolved as well, please contact the center: Service Center Locator | Epson US